Drumanilra is a growing organic food company based in Boyle that offers its employees a chance to make their mark on the emerging sustainable and ethical fast-food business in Ireland. We are a family business with big expansion plans. We are passionate about great food and great people preparing it! We need a bright individual to become the Financial Administrator for our operation, which will initially include the farm, 2 restaurants and our bakery, butchery and production kitchen.
Drumanilra Organic Farm Kitchens is a family run business based from our farm on the shores of Lough Key. On over 300 acres of farmland, we raise high welfare pedigree Dexter cattle, grass-fed lambs and outdoor reared pigs, and produce organic eggs, veg and leafy greens. The farm supplies our restaurants, and our customers are encouraged to join one of our farm visits to see where their food is coming from. From our previous success in our café in Boyle, we are known for the great care we take with our produce, our customers, and our employees alike. Our restaurants cater for what our directors refer to as “ethical carnivores”, as well as vegan and vegetarian diets.
Our mission is to make good quality organic food accessible to everyone, to discover and promote new ways of regenerative farming, to provide a route to market for like-minded producers and to give back to our rural communities.
Does this sound like a good fit for you?
- Preparing Weekly and Monthly Management Reports
- Assisting in the preparation of the Year-End financial accounts for audit
- Conducting Payroll and making Revenue submissions
- Managing Employee Expense Claims
- Preparing VAT returns
- Managing Creditors and Debtors
- Bank & Cash Reconciliation
- Maintaining our Point of Sale / EPOS systems including product listing, pricing, stock control and sales reporting
- Ensuring that procurement is conducted in line with our purchasing and price checking policies
- Maintaining a Fixed Asset Register
- A passion for ethical and sustainable food
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience running payroll
- Experience with VAT returns
- Experience with creditors
- Experience with bank reconciliation and cash handling
- Experience with Sage Accounting software
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel to advanced level
- Strong numeracy skills
- Monthly management accounts experience
- Experience with EPOS systems
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts on retail and restaurant prices for you, a friend, and accompanying children
- Be part of a small energetic team, have a say in how we shape our systems
- Opportunities to learn about sustainable, organic food production by working with our farm and production teams, our organic bakery, butchery, and new production kitchen.
- Be part of something incredible!
Find out more about working at Drumanilra and the benefits we provide.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: €27,000 to €30,000
Submit a CV and cover letter
Find out more about the Drumanilra journey so far, from small beginnings to where we are today, and learn more about our amazing plans for the future.